IMPACT® is a campus based leadership institute designed to foster improved relationships among campus leaders through an intensive, interactive two and one half day program. The IMPACT® curriculum emphasizes problem solving, leadership development, values-based decision making, effective communication, and community development. It is expected that change will be the result of an IMPACT® weekend. Participants determine what that change is through their participation in the institute.
10 Reasons to Host an IMPACT®
- To build community among fraternity and sorority leaders.
- To see what the future holds for your community.
- To tackle the tough issues facing your fraternity/sorority community.
- To increase the effectiveness of communication between leaders.
- To agree upon an agenda for community elevation.
- To identify the leaders of tomorrow for your community.
- To discuss fraternal values and expose common bonds.
- To work for the good of the whole.
- To challenge your fraternity/sorority leaders to be bold and leave a legacy of hope for future generations.
To have a fun, motivational, and inspiring fraternity/sorority experience.
The goal of IMPACT® is to enable positive change within a fraternity/sorority community. This is accomplished through a variety of methods throughout the institute. Through large group sessions, complimented by small group discussions, each participant has the opportunity to personalize the IMPACT experience. All sessions offer hands-on experimental activities and ample discussion time to address individual concerns. The sessions are led by two experienced presenters (identified by the NIC) and several small-group facilitators (identified by the host campus).
The entire IMPACT® institute is designed to build on itself in a manner that culminates in an agenda for meaningful community elevation. Through increased self awareness, community awareness, visioning, and skill development, participants will be able to recognize the current realities of their fraternity/sorority community and begin to develop effective strategies for positive change. The general structure of an IMPACT® includes experiential activities, interactive presentations, and both large and small group sessions that flow together into a unified, community building experience.
Page 1 of 1 pages for this programBack To Top