NIC Associate Membership Program
The members of the North-American Interfraternity Conference Associate Membership Program are in a special category of membership available to for-profit companies wishing to do business with men's college fraternities and nonprofit organizations wishing to work cooperatively with men's college fraternities.
You are eligible if:
- Your company is actively engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, distributing, or providing supplies, products, or services to men's college fraternities.
- Your nonprofit organization is actively involved in educating, informing, charitable fund raising, or willing to work cooperatively with men's college fraternities.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Identification as an associate member contact for receipt of official mailings and fraternity related communications.
- Receipt of a current list of NIC member fraternity executives, headquarter addresses and phone numbers. This service will be provided only to full and associate members.
- Use of the NIC logo on stationery and official publications (NIC logo should be used in secondary position to the associate member's logo, and not used on business cards.)
- General recognition as an associate member of the North-American Interfraternity Conference, a commitment to the fraternity ideal.
- Eligibility to attend the NIC Annual Meeting, for the member registration fee determined on an annual basis.
- Eligibility to sponsor NIC Annual Meeting materials and other NIC publications.
- Eligibility to sponsor speakers, educational programs, and food and beverage functions at the NIC Annual Meeting and other seminars.
- Receipt of a complimentary copy of selected NIC publications including access to the NIC Online Directory.
- To be included in the Online Directory as an Associate Members provided to NIC member fraternity leaders.