NIC Associate Member Program
The members of the North-American Interfraternity Conference Associate Membership Program are in a special category of membership available to for-profit companies wishing to do business with men's college fraternities and nonprofit organizations wishing to work cooperatively with men's college fraternities.
You are eligible if:
- Your company is actively engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, distributing, or providing supplies, products, or services to men's college fraternities.
- Your nonprofit organization is actively involved in educating, informing, charitable fund raising, or willing to work cooperatively with men's college fraternities.
Complete the following steps in order to apply for membership:
- Complete an application form.
- Send your annual associate membership fee of $400 to the NIC office.
- We will contact references listed and consider your application.
- A recommendation will be presented to the NIC Board of Directors.
- NIC Directors will act on this recommendation.
- You will be notified in writing of the decision.